Wednesday, 25 June 2008

RELATIONSHIPS

Is it A Ship or A Boat, or A Yacht?

There are these things called relationships. These were probably named ships because they really do sail the turbulent oceans of life, now don't they? Some hit icebergs, some explode mid-oceanic while some just sink. Prophets like Jonah get thrown off from these ships. Hhmm, it seems these ships are no child's play, are they? Well, but don't we all wish we were chilling in a yacht, living it rich in romantic fantasy? Is it God's plan for us to end up in these ships that seem to end up going under all the time or is it our fault? It's funny how some of us end up the quitting the whole sailing thing and going for canoing or plain river rafting or swimming. And then we go back, and then we quit, and then we go back. Those who don't quit don't because they have already drowned in what we call marriage.


Nevertheless, I still look forward to the day that I will chill in that yacht with somebody who deserves me. And I will hope that I deserve her too.


Movies to watch: 1. Equilibrium 2. Madea's Family Reunion

1 comment:

KASIEKULTURE! said...

Yeah, but I was not in Johannesburg but stuck up with my homeboys doing my newfound hobby, eating a pig head and downing pints of J&Bs. I was on the other street and obviously wouldn't have put my AK47 to good use. But it was a nice way of meeting the parents, heroics and shit. Otherwise it would have been another boring Saturday for you.