Monday, 05 May 2008

KOROBELA IN HER EYES

I is madly in love with I's girlfriend. I think she bewitched me with her eyes.

The other day we had a nasty interaction, instead of calling it quits, I had some four Marzen Golide Ones and wrote her an explosive poem that rhymes nogal. Imagine I haven't cheated on her in years and it's like we don't see each other often. My hand has become some slave to my pizzle over the period. Sometimes I can feel the homones plotting to get me. Fuck it amway.

Just expect the poem.

Meanwhile on the blogosphere"

Diva, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhm.
Daisy, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhm.

Somebody help a holy nigga out.

2 comments:

Miss Daisy said...

i guess u caught me out, mite as well confess...

Mara I think someone told u...

kanti where do u live, one of my friends saw u in her block of flats? U move rite next door nd u don even tell me...

Just Khens. said...

What the problem is nigga????

Ms Daisy is convinced noone can catch her out.... like duh! Your style of writing rats you out ma'am!

Holla